India : Xiaomi is Preparing to launch smartphone MI Flagship, MI 11 Ultra and MI 11X Series in India on Friday (23 April)
|Image Credit : Gadgets 360|
According to a Online Source.
The M11X smartphone will bring offered for Rs. 29,990 and 256 GB variant will be available in Rs. 38,990.
- This model will come in 8GB Ram + 128 GB Storage.
- And 8GB Ram + 256 GB Storage.
And the MI 11Ultra which was first Introduced in China at price of RMB 5999 ( about 67,000 India Rupees) expected to be available in less than Rs. 70,000
- The Most Important Thing in MI 11 Ultra is Rear Display.
- It’s has Display on Both Sides.
- It will come with 6.81 inches + 2k WAHI + E4 AMOLED quad Curved Display.
- And secondary Display come with 1.1 inches AMOLED Screen ( this Display can be used to see Notifications and Can Take Selfie and some More Feature)
- It will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC processor
- It will have 5,000mAh battery
- it has a 50 MP primary sensor as well as a 48 MP periscope telephoto and a 48 MP ultraviolet lens
- Also 120X zoom support
- 20-megapixel selfie camera.
Specifications of MI 11x and MI 11x Pro
- 6.66- Inches Full-Hd + Display in Both Model MI 11x and MI 11x Pro
- MI 11 X will come in Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 Proccessor.
- MI 11 X Pro will be available with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor
- MI 11X will come with 48 Megapixel Camera and Sensor in Back
- MI 11X Pro comes with 108 Megapixel Camera
- Both Varieties comes with 4,520 mAH Battery, with 33 Watt Fast Charging.