Tech: Hello viewers! How are you, Hoping doing well. Today in this Article/Post Lest see the Features, and guidance for using Whatsapp Web.
You Might have Used WhatsApp Web or want to use it, But Wait do you know how to use it?
Don’t worry this short Article will help you to know how to use WhatsApp Web.
|WhatsApp, Image Credit: Google|
What is WhatsApp Web?
How to Use WhatsApp Web?
- Firs Open Your WhatsApp App on your Mobile
- Then On the Right Top side you can see : (Dots) just click on Linked Device, then on the Next Screen You can See the Details of Linked Devices.
- Now Click on Link Device, or you can also remove other connected devices from here.
- Now go to your Desktop/Tablet and Search WhatsApp Web on Google/Bing/Yahoo etc…and visit Official Website of WhatsApp web.whatsapp.com
- Now on the screen you can see a QR Code just Scan that Code in your Mobile and That’s it you have logined successfully.
How to Logout From WhatsApp Web?
- There are Two ways to Logout, You can Logout from your Mobile and also you can Logout from Desktop/Tablet browser.
- Mobile: Now go the same setting tab as Above step
- Then select WhatsApp Web (Now if you are login) it will show You are Currently active on this Browser.
- Just below this you can see a logout Button Just Click on it.
|Image Credit: Quora|
- First step is complete You have Successful Logout from WhatsApp Web, Let’s See the Second step how to Logout from Desktop/Tablet.
- First Go on Laptop browser and click on Setting tab
- Then, at Last You can see A Logout Button Click on It.
|Image Credit: HelpDesk|
The Video Process
WhatsApp Web Scanner
WhatsApp Web Scanner Code
What is WhatsApp Web QR Code?
it’s a QR which helped you to Connect or use your WhatsApp in Desktop or In Tablets
How can I open WhatsApp web on my phone?
open your WhatsApp App and navigate to Top Right Side bar, and there you can Click on Top Button and the Click on WhatsApp Web.
How can I get WhatsApp QR Code?
You need to Visit the Official Website of Whatsapp Web