Hyderabad: Today The Government of Telangana Announce to Imposed Night Curfew to stop spread of coronavirus.The Curfew start from night 9 PM to Morning 5 AM.
|image credit: Siasat|
The number of COVID-19 cases in the country has been showing a rising trend since last few weeks.
In reference read above, MHA has issued an order laying down guidelines for effective control of COVID-19 providing for states to impose local restrictions to prevent spread of COVID-19 based on assessment of the situation.
2. The various measures to control COVID-19 in the state have been reviewed. It is decided to introduce night curfew in the state for the period from 9.00 PM to 5.00 AM next day till 30th April 2021 as a further measure to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
3. During the abovementioned period all offices, firms, shops, establishments, restaurants etc. shall close at 8.00 PM except hospitals, diagnostic labs, pharmacies and those dealing with supply of essential services such as the following: a) Print and electronic media. b) Telecommunications, internet services, broadcasting and cable services, IT and IT enabled services. c) Delivery of all goods through e-commerce. d) Petrol pumps, LPG, CNG, petroleum and gas outlets. e) Power generation, transmission and distribution. f) Water supply and sanitation. g) Cold storage and warehousing services. h) Private security services. i) Production units or services which require continuous process.
4. Movement of all persons shall be prohibited from 9.00 PM onwards except the following categories of persons: a) Persons engaged in the activities listed in para 3 above. b) Officers of Government of India and Government of Telangana including those of urban local bodies and Panchayati Raj Institutions on emergency duty on production of valid identity card. c) All private medical personnel such as doctors, nursing staff, paramedics and providers of other hospital services etc. on production of valid identity card. d) Pregnant women and patients for the purpose of receiving medical care. e) Persons coming from/going to airports, railway stations, bus stands on production of valid ticket.
5. There shall be no restriction on inter-state and intra-state movement/transportation of essential and non-essential goods. No separate permission/pass will be required for such movement.
6. Public transport services including autos and taxis shall be allowed to function within stipulated time for the transportation of abovementioned categories of people during the period of night curfew.
7. The above provisions of night curfew shall come into effect immediately and remain in force till 5.00 AM, 1st May 2021.
8. Any violation of the aforesaid instructions shall result in prosecution under Sections 51 to 60 of Disaster Management Act 2005 and Section 188 of IPC as well as other applicable laws.
9. In exercise of powers conferred under the Disaster Management Act 2005, the undersigned, in his capacity as Chairperson, State Executive Committee hereby issues directions to all Collectors & District Magistrates and Commissioners/Superintendents of Police in the state to strictly implement the above instructions.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
on Monday the High Court of Telangana ask government to impose a weekend lockdown or Night curfew within 48 Hours in view of Coronavirus spread in State and Yesterday the Chief Minister of Telangana KCR also Tested Positive for covid19 currently under self isolation