Last updated on January 11th, 2022 at 03:30 pm
Tamil Nadu: The Government led by Stalin of on Friday Announce to imposed completed Lockdown in state to stop spread of Coronavirus.
The New CM office Release a Press note and Stated that “Lockdown will be imposed from 4 am on May 10 and remains till 4 am on May 24.”
- The New Rules effect online Food delivery services like Zomato, Swiggy, Dunzo will not funtion during the Lockdown.
- Vegetable,Grocery, Meat Shop, are allowed to function from 6 am to till Noon, except this All shops will be closed.
- Tamil Nadu State Marketing Corporation Limited (TASMAC) will be Shut during Lockdown
- TakeAways service allowed in Restaurants.
- Tea Shops Will be opens till 12 Noon.
- All Political, Entertainment, Social, Educational, Sports Events are Not allowed.
- Spas,Saloons will be Closed
- All Clubs, Bars, Auditorium, Parks, are banned till Lockdown.
- kumbabishekams and Upcoming Eid and all events of Religious Festivals are Prohibited.
- Banks And Insurance Companies are allowed with 50% Staff.
- Journalist and Media Person are allowed to Function.