Bengaluru : Today Government of Karnataka issue New Guidelines of Covid-19
Image Source : Indian Express
Cheif Secretary of Karnataka P Ravikumaar said that there will be No Lockdown in state or No Night Curfew will be Imposed
Amid Rising Coronavirus cases, The Karnataka Government has Announced New Guidelines and Restrictions across the State.
As per Government Guide
• Protest Marches will be Banned in State
• Class from IV to IX will be Suspended
However Government said they are Not planning any Lockdown
• Gyms, Swimming Pools will be Closed
• Boarding School, Residential Hospital will be Closed, Except 10,11,12 and Higher Students and
• Maximum 50% seating capacity in Cinema Halls
• No Gathering at Religious places
Hope you like content 😊| Follow us on Social media.